Saturday, August 16, 2008

Daily Outfit x2.

Dress: Bebe, Shirt: Rogan for Target, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Handbag: Chanel
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Headband: J. Crew
I've been living in these shoes lately and I don't know why. Maybe it's because summer is coming to an end and I don't want to let it go. Maybe it's because I love flip flops in the summer and these are a nice change. I've also been trying to wear this headband. I bought it a few months ago and have neglected it ever since.

This next outfit I wore last night to get dinner with my parents. It was kind of chilly outside for a summer night. I've been pretty sick the past few days, so keeping it casual was a must for last night.


T-shirt: To Write Love On Her Arms
Cardigan: American Apparel
Jeans: It Jeans

Shoes: Sam Edelman
Handbag: Chanel
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Headband: J. Crew








No comments: