Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chilly Day

Cardigan: American Apparel; Dress: Norma Kamali; V-Neck: American Apparel;
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Leggings: American Apparel; Boots: Uggs

Today, Katie and I did one of our favorite things: going to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store. The weather was pretty chilly and left me no choice, but to wear my Uggs. It's about time I get a new pair, seeing as I've had them for three years now and worn them out pretty well.

There were a few MbMJ clothing items I wanted to take home with me (as always), but I didn't buy any of them because I'm planning on getting some Frye Engineer boots within the next few weeks. Katie also happened to point out a pair of pants that I loved. Thanks a lot, Katie! I did purchase two special items, the heart mirror compact and the monocle necklace.

Monocle Necklace Detail:

I also ended up falling in love with one of the few Marc Jacobs pieces they had in store: a fur hat. I don't know why, but I am always in love with hats like this. I plan on taking a picture of me wearing it next time we go there. At least I found a stock photo to drool over.
picture from marcjacobs.com

No comments: