Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Shopping.

I apologize for being MIA lately. I've managed to do a bit of shopping the past few weeks and am slowly preparing myself for fall.

I got this St. John chocolate leather belt for $70.

I stopped by American Apparel to get some much needed basics: white v-neck, black shiney nylon leggings, and two oversized pocket cardigans.

I also bought four new OPI nail polishes, three of which are from the France Collection. It is so hard not to buy the entire France Collection because the colors are so perfect for fall. From left to right: Moon Over Mumbai, Eiffel For This Color, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Bastille My Heart.

3 comments:

alarmaa said...

love that belt~ I have one similar and it's amazingly versatile.

also, i have tons of OPI polishes and it's so hard not to buy all the new collections, huh?

venomoushair said...

moons over mumbai is from the india collection, silly!!!! but thats ok, i still love you. hahaha.

-katie

Bon Ton Chicago said...

I know! I said three of them were from the France Collection. :)
-Shauna